Australia Investor Visa Advisory
The Australia Eligibility advisory service is a service that is set to test the eligibility of potential investors who wish to come to Australia to come and invest before they go ahead to apply for an investor visa. Since it's quite expensive to start the process of visa and also time-consuming, it may be devastating when you are rejected. Thus, the need for this eligibility advisory service.
An investor visa is a permanent business investor (Residence) visa specifically for global investment giants and personalities that have huge net worth, and are seeking to get involved firmly in the Australian economy, with considerations of settling permanently through investment.
How Investment Visa Australia works
To obtain the eligibility advisory and Australian Investor visa service, a minimum investment of AUD $1.5million is required. Nevertheless, the larger your investment, the bigger the benefits you are offered. The Australian investor visa has many streams developed concerning the capital invested:
1. Significant (more than A$5 million) and
2. Premium (more than AUD $15 million) investments, which provide more flexible conditions to get the permanent Australia retirement visa. With the significant stream, a pragmatic solution is provided for as many as are interested in investment migration to Australia.
Benefits of Business Immigration visa to Australia
Successful applicants stand to enjoy the following benefits with the Australia Investor Visa;
1. You get to grow and manage a business (new or already established) in Australia, on the basis of the terms initially agreed.
2. You are able to bring your loved ones and relatives over as dependents
3. You can travel internationally with little or no hassles on the border until visa expiration
4. You can pursue permanent residency or citizenship within a short period of time.
Australia Investment Visa are of the following types: 1. Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188) This is typically for top-tier successful investors, which allows foreigners bring their funds and expertise combined to Australia, whether they are engaged in a new or already established Australian business. It is temporary, being granted for 4 years.
* Visa 188 is granted for a maximum of 4 years
To be considered for the Australia Investment immigration and be granted a visa, it is expedient that candidates fulfill certain requirements as follow:
1. Claim for Australia's sponsorship with the national governmental online skill system
2. Applicants must not be older than 55 years old. Exceptions can be given to people that have incredibly outstanding beneficial investments
3. Applicants must have and present a successful, legal and faultless entrepreneur portfolio/profile
4. Applicants must be approved of their investment skills, through the special test which must be passed.
5. Applicants must be of good conduct, temper and health.
6. Applicants must be willing to invest AUD $1.5million into designated Australian bonds before they initiate their application.
7. Applicants must have net business assets and business that can generate an annual turnover of at least AUD $2.25 million.
Other types include:
* Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888): This is an upgraded permanent version of the investor visa 188, which is only suitable for and granted successful investors who have started their investment undertaking in Australia under the Subclass 188. It is only achievable until the undertaking invested in has been confirmed to yield good results during the 4-year period of the Subclass 188.
Opulentus have been processing the visa for quite longer years, our Immigration Experts assists on all the necessary information that you would need. Every single time, we're processing plenty of applications. Contact us today and see why Opulentus are the Best in Visa and Immigration Services.
Immigrants will be looking for the service of a trustworthy consultant company that can save them the stress of figuring what to do next and the pain of losing money. That is why we at Opulentus; a highly reliable and competent Immigration Consultant Company has committed to helping immigrants with their visa and permanent residence acquisition. We own a reservoir of proficient consultants who are the finest in the international market.
Disclaimer: Embassy charges could change without prior notice. It is always advisable to confirm before the submission of the application.
As an Immigration Consultant, Opulentus offers competitive fee which is best in the Immigration Industry. We processed over a lakh of active cases from all over the world at a given time, thanks to our state-of-the-art processing center. With Opulentus, you get the best hands at the best prices. Standard prices are charged across all our offices. We ensure that besides company offers and promotions, you will not be demanded or asked to pay a higher or lower price. The company determines prices and remains the same for all clients, offices, and cases.
Job openings in Canada increased sharply to 581,600 in the 2nd quarter of 2019, up 6.4% in the corresponding period of the previous year, new figures reveal. Quebec estimated for approximate...read more
Currently India is a fast growing inbound market for Australian Tourism and for the five years consecutively there was a double-digit growth in it. Australia has set the plans to welco...read more
The number of Australian citizenship approvals by conferral has grown by 80% with above 145,000 individuals approved for citizenship of Australia in 2018-19. The sharp rise occurs in the wak...read more
Opulentus has been very helpful. My case officers are extremely good in helping me in getting this Visa. I am very grateful.
I am very glad to choose Opulentus. Thanks to whole team and specially thanks to my case officer for guiding me through out process. I really apprecia...
The team at Opulentus has been very helpful at every step of the way. They had given the right advice and guidance and I would like to make a special ...
Registered Migration Agent
Regulated Canadian Immigration Agent
Licensed Migration Adviser