DENMARK STUDY VISA
Studying in Denmark provides students at all levels the opportunity to learn and study in a serene and conducive environment with the basic technology and infrastructure at their disposal for further and hands-on learning.
A Denmark education assessment begins with the fact that the requirements differ based on the type of programme undertaken. The assessment is designed to examine if qualifications of the applicant meet the standard requirements in Denmark's educational system. However, different educational institutions in the country may have a little variation in their admission processes.
HOW TO GET DANISH GREEN CARD
Since the Denmark Green Card is point based, hence, an assessment is only a guide to and general view of the educational system adopted in Denmark.
For Danish-taught Programmes students must prove that they are proficient in the Danish language. Students are also permitted to first undertake programmes that are taught in English while undergoing free Danish language classes and then switch to their preferred Danish-taught programme after they have acquired good communication skill in the Danish language. The same is applicable to students who wish to undertake English-taught programmes but have weak proficiency in English but are possess good Danish language skills.
The following general requirements are a prerequisite for being offered a Denmark Student Visa to study in the Danish country:
1. Original copies of certified educational qualification signed and stamped. All original copies will be returned through the registered post through which they were sent. (Although the original copies are not mandatory, the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education reserves the right to demand the submission of the original copies of certificates presented. It is advisable to keep the originals handy at all times). In all cases, members of the following countries are required to always present their original certificates: Afghanistan, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Congo-Brazzaville, DR Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, and Syria.
2. Translation of certificates if they are not in English, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Spanish, or French.
3. A document showing all the subjects or courses studied. This could be handwritten and signed.
4. Where there is a change in name or any other basic data of the applicant, a follow-up document to legalise the change must be included.
1. An entrance examination equivalent to a Danish upper secondary school level certificate.
2. Proof of good use of English.
1. An internally recognised Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
2. Proof of good use of English Language where the programme is to be taught in the English Language.
3. Proof of good use of Danish Language where the programme is to be taught in the Danish Language.
1. Prove of a recognized Master's/Candidate's Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
2. All higher education programmes require that the applicant possess good communication skills in the English language.
It's advisable to start the application process early enough because the process sometimes takes a while to complete.
Although the time frame may differ from one application to another, it usually takes one or two months to complete the assessment.
Opulentus have been processing the visa for quite a long time and know all the necessary information that you would need. Every single time, we are processing about 5000 application. Contact us today and see why we are the best.
As an Immigration Consultant, Opulentus offers competitive fee which is best in the Immigration Industry. We processed over a lakh of active cases from all over the world at a given time, thanks to our state-of-the-art processing center. With Opulentus, you get the best hands at the best prices. Standard prices are charged across all our offices. We ensure that besides company offers and promotions, you will not be demanded or asked to pay a higher or lower price. The company determines prices and remain the same for all clients, offices, and cases.
Job openings in Canada increased sharply to 581,600 in the 2nd quarter of 2019, up 6.4% in the corresponding period of the previous year, new figures reveal. Quebec estimated for approximate...read more
Currently India is a fast growing inbound market for Australian Tourism and for the five years consecutively there was a double-digit growth in it. Australia has set the plans to welco...read more
The number of Australian citizenship approvals by conferral has grown by 80% with above 145,000 individuals approved for citizenship of Australia in 2018-19. The sharp rise occurs in the wak...read more
Opulentus has been very helpful. My case officers are extremely good in helping me in getting this Visa. I am very grateful.
I am very glad to choose Opulentus. Thanks to whole team and specially thanks to my case officer for guiding me through out process. I really apprecia...
The team at Opulentus has been very helpful at every step of the way. They had given the right advice and guidance and I would like to make a special ...
Registered Migration Agent
Regulated Canadian Immigration Agent
Licensed Migration Adviser