For as many as are interested in owning or managing a business in Queensland, whether a new startup or existing business, the city welcomes you all. The Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subclass 188 is a provisional visa, basically offered on a four-year period and state-nominated. The visa is crucial to the Business Innovation and Investment visa that is the subclass 888 Permanent Residency Visa.
Interested persons can choose from:
1. Business Innovation Visa (188): This is for the category of people interested in owning and managing a business in Queensland, whether new or existing.
2. Business Investor Visa (188): This visa is for the investors of business owner's category, who seek to invest in the Queensland Treasury Corporation Bonds.
3. Significant Investor Visa (188): This is for people who want to make a significant investment in Australia.
4. Premium Investor Visa (188): This is only available upon invitation by the national government of Australia. It is only suitable for potential recipients that have received the nomination from Austrade. The assurance of long-term economic benefit delivery to the country is a requirement here and majorly for highly talented and entrepreneur-minded individuals. For more information, please visit the Austrade website.
5. Entrepreneur Visa (188): This visa is for individuals with innovative businesses and is ready to commercialize it.
For the Business Innovation and Investment visa (Subclass 188), the Queensland Government manages the state nomination through Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) and collaborating with the DHA of Australia that is the Australian Government's Department of Home Affairs.
Check Application Points Test
Applicants for this stream of visa must score a minimum of 65 Points on the visa class points test. Get more information on that from the Subclass 188 points system page.In case you want to extend or renew your 188 visas for Business Innovation and Significant Investor Visa, kindly send an email to BSMQ and state reasons why you want to extend. Certain conditions must be met before this extension is approved.
Australia Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188 Visa) Costing
Let us guide you on Immigration Services either for Work Visa, Dependent Visa, Investor Visa or any other Immigration Service.We can give you the necessary assistance that you need to ease up the application process. Try us today and see why more than 5000 people trust us at a time by applying for different countries visa through us.
As an Immigration Consultant, Opulentus offers competitive fee which is best in the Immigration Industry. We processed over one Lakh of active cases from all over the world at a given time, thanks to our state-of-the-art processing center. With Opulentus, you get the best hands at the best prices. Standard prices are charged across all our offices. We ensure that besides company offers and promotions, you will not be demanded or asked to pay a higher or lower price. The company determines prices and remains the same for all clients, offices, and cases.
Job openings in Canada increased sharply to 581,600 in the 2nd quarter of 2019, up 6.4% in the corresponding period of the previous year, new figures reveal. Quebec estimated for approximate...read more
Currently India is a fast growing inbound market for Australian Tourism and for the five years consecutively there was a double-digit growth in it. Australia has set the plans to welco...read more
The number of Australian citizenship approvals by conferral has grown by 80% with above 145,000 individuals approved for citizenship of Australia in 2018-19. The sharp rise occurs in the wak...read more
Opulentus has been very helpful. My case officers are extremely good in helping me in getting this Visa. I am very grateful.
I am very glad to choose Opulentus. Thanks to whole team and specially thanks to my case officer for guiding me through out process. I really apprecia...
The team at Opulentus has been very helpful at every step of the way. They had given the right advice and guidance and I would like to make a special ...
Our partner company in a Australia employs MARA registered agents
We work with independent ICCRC Consultants
We are partnered with an Immigration Advisor New Zealand