Us Family Immigration


Guidelines for US Family Immigration

The H4 Visa is a family visa issued to the family members of the dependent (spouse and Children) of holders of H-1B Visa who would like to go with the holder of H1B in the U.S. during the time of their stay.

Documents needed:

  • Birth certificate (for children)
  • Marriage certificate
  • Principal applicant’s H1 Visa copy
  • Copy of employment verification letter of the holder of the H1B visa

The visa Fee for this category is $190 (The fee is subject to change without prior notice)


Details of USA H4 Visa

US Citizens with a minimum age of 21 years old are qualified to bring their parents (father or mother) to live with them in the United States as holders of a green card. Holders of green card (permanent residents) may not petition to bring parents to stay permanently in the United States.

Documents needed for the visa are:

  • Birth certificate copy with your name and parent's name
  • Valid passport
  • USA citizen Sponsorship Agreement

The Visa costs $420

Disclaimer: The fees are subject to change even without prior notice.


USA Parents Visa for U.S. Citizens parents

Only U.S. Citizens with a minimum of 21 years of age are allowed to bring their sibling (sister or brother) to live in the United States as a holder of the green card.

Documents Required

  • Proof of USA Citizenship
  • Birth certificate (your copy and that of your sibling indicating you both have a minimum of one common parent)

The Visa fee is $420

Disclaimer: The fees are subject to change even without prior notice.

Siblings brought as Permanent Resident to the USA

Green Card Holders family (Permanent Residents)

This visa is said to be a US Family visa that allows holders of Green Card can bring only specific family members to the USA as Permanent Residents. Spouse (wife or husband), Unmarried children below 21 are also considered as family members.

Documents needed

  • Proof of status as a US permanent resident
  • Qualifying relationship proof such as marriage certificate, or birth certificate
  • Evidence of any legal change of name for either you or your family member (if any)

The Visa costs $420

Disclaimer: The fees are subject to change even without prior notice.

Green Card Holders family (Permanent Residents)

USA Children Visa for holders of Green Card (below 21 years of age)

USA Citizens can bring along Children (unmarried and below 21), Unmarried daughters and sons (at least 21), daughter or son’s children, Married daughters and sons (any age), and daughter's or son’s spouse and/or children may be included on this petition.

  • Proof of your USA Citizenship or PR
  • Relationship proof
  • Evidence of name change (if any)
  • Birth certificate
  • Final adoption decree is necessary if adopted, along with at least two years of legal custody
  • On visa approval, the child becomes a Permanent USA Resident

The Visa costs $420

Disclaimer: The fees are subject to change even without prior notice.

Citizenship Spouse Dependent Visa-USA

The documents required include:

  • Marriage certificate
  • All divorce or annulment decrees (demonstrating the termination of all prior marriages at the time of application), death certificates.
  • Proof of any legal change of name of the primary applicant and his/her spouse
  • U.S. citizenship status of the primary applicant demonstrated with:
    • A valid U.S. passport OR
    • U.S. birth certificate OR
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad copy OR
    • Naturalization certificate OR
    • Certificate of citizenship
    • Proof of address in the USA
    • Visa application forms and passport photos

Visa Fee

The Visa Fee is $420

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subject to change even without prior notice.

Why to Contact Opulentus Visa Company?

Opulentus have been processing the visa for quite a long time and know all the necessary information that you would need. Every single time, we are processing multiple applications. Contact us today and see why we are the best in the Immigration Industry.

Opulentus Fees, Cost and Refund Policy

Opulentus - The Visa Company is the leading Immigration Consultant in India, we offer competitive fee which is best in the Immigration Industry. We have processed over a lakh of active cases from all over the world at a given time, thanks to our state-of-the-art processing center. With Opulentus, you get the best hands at the best prices. Standard prices are charged across all our offices. We ensure that besides company offers and promotions, you will not be demanded or asked to pay a higher or lower price. The company determines prices and remains the same for all clients, offices, and cases. We have we have 30+ branch offices across India, visit our nearby branch to know detailed information on Immigration Services to work and settle in overseas at your dream country.

Opulentus Services

Ø  Expert guidance on the complete process

Ø  Documentation (this defers from country to country)

Ø  Document checklist at every stage and help with requisites and choices after a copy of the signed service agreement has been received

Ø  Provision of documents samples

Ø  We also act as correspondence on your behalf whenever there is a need for it.

Ø  Help you to fix the interview date with the embassy

Ø  Post landing services

News & Articles

The most interesting and informative articles from around the world

Job openings in Canada increased sharply to 581,600 in the 2nd quarter of 2019, up 6.4% in the corresponding period of the previous year, new figures reveal. Quebec estimated for approximate...

read more

Currently India is a fast growing inbound market for Australian Tourism and for the five years consecutively there was a double-digit growth in it.  Australia has set the plans to welco...

read more

The number of Australian citizenship approvals by conferral has grown by 80% with above 145,000 individuals approved for citizenship of Australia in 2018-19. The sharp rise occurs in the wak...

read more

What People Think About Opulentus

what others think of us actually matters
We are Partnered with
  • MARA
    Registered Migration Agent

    Regulated Canadian Immigration Agent

  • IAA
    Licensed Migration Adviser

Leave me a note... You're thinking, "he's not there or it's after hours, by tomorrow he'll have moved on." Note, I work 24/7, you won't have to wait long, promise.